#INSITU, #interreginsitu #insituproject #interregcentral #cooperationiscentral,#entrepreneurship #socialbusiness
|The focus group was organised with the purpose to continue further cooperation between organisations of the social economy ecosystem in Podravje region. It was a follow-up of the previous meetings that connected projects and actors adressing social innovation and social economy.
The participants joined experience and discussed plans for formalisation of cooperation and sustainability of the network.
Objectives of the focus group were:
· Further definition of the formal network as part of the social economy support ecosystem in Podravje region – vision and mission
· Values and principles of cooperation
· Business model
· Network membership
In the begining, an overview of main steps made in the partner cooperation towards the establishing of the support ecosystem and key outcomes of previous meetings were presented, including:
– The ecosystem will be presented under the brand SocioLab
– Formal network has been selected as the form of cooperation
– Key elements of the ecosystem operations were defined
– Elements of the vision have been set.
First, theoretical explanation of the terms mission, vision, values and principles was introdcued to reach a common understanding. The participants worked in groups and plenary to define why and how we want to cooperate and where do we see ourselves in the mid-term.
The IN SITU project complemented the experience in developing social innovation and businesses with the target group of unemployed persons and key partners, such as the National Employment Service. In groups paricipants focused on sustainability aspects of the model – how to ensure income and what are the costs for the implementation of programmes, management and development of the network.