#INSITU, #interreginsitu #insituproject #interregcentral #cooperationiscentral, …
GAME CHANGER INTERNATIONAL FAIR
November 9 and 10, 2021
The 2nd IN SITU Game Changer Fair brought together the programme start-ups, experts, practitioners, and other stakeholders who promoted ideas on social innovation and social entrepreneurship and shared valuable practical experience.
Day 1 of the event was dedicated to financing – challenges, experience, and opportunities for funding social initiatives and social businesses. We had the opportunity to hear from:
- Damir Fak, Project Finance Manager, Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE, Joint Secretariat
- Urška Bitenc, Division for social entrepreneuriship, cooperatives and economic democracym, Ministry of Economic Development and Technology, Slovenia
- Leonie Leonie Eißele and Niklas Heinzerling, The Closest Loop, Germany
- Teja Lovrec, Kooperative Dame, Slovenia
- Marlene Welzl, Wohnbuddy, Austria
- Sanja Živković, Heartist Center, Croatia
- Dr. Alexandra Nitzlader, FASE GmbH, Germany
- Davide Fava, Fondazione Democenter-Sipe, Italy
- Tamas Szenttamási, IFKA, Hungary, representing project DelFin
- Joanna Rudawska, Ph.D, Kielce Technology Park, Poland, representing the CE Responsible project
The topic of Day 2 was focused on marketing for social businesses. It was a great opportunity to learn from experts and practitioners:
- Branimir Radaković, Brodoto, Croatia
- Alexandra Brandl, Hero Box, Austria
- Gaga Pignatelli, Equo e Garantito, Italy
- Pim Ampikitpanich, KONKRUA, Germany
- Zoran Grozdanov, CeKaDe, Croatia
- Dawid Barteczko, Astrohunters, Poland
Secial attention was given to participants of the IN SITU training and mentoring programme who developed their social-entrepreneurial ideas in six partner regions. Over 20 developed ideas and proejcts in various fields, focusing on solutions for different vulnerable groups, intergenerational cooperation, health care, other pressing social challenges, including environmental solutions were presented at the Fair. We take this opportunity to congratulate all participants and their mentors for developing new ideas and solutions and we wish them all to prosper.
Winners of the IN SITU GAME CHANGER AWARDS were:
Biggest social impact – Teresa Wawrzonkowska, Poland
Highly innovative – Anita, Little Squirrel, Croatia
Most creative solution – Elisabetta, EDB Home Decor, Italy
Best video/pitch – Anka, Good Life, Slovenia
Most promising – María and Natalia, Projekt Alma, Germany
Rising star – Karin, wienerradsalon, Austria
The finalistst from Germany and Slovenia received most votes from the audience.
IN SITU Game Changer was also a great opportunity to network social enterprises and other stakeholders of the social economy ecosystem from Central Europe and beyond.
Thank you to all who participated at this inspiring event.